Fire Damage Restoration
Fire causes extreme damage to a property. It is not just the fire itself that ravages the structure. Smoke odor invades building materials and personal belongings of every kind, and soot damages walls not consumed by flames. Broken windows and water damage can be caused by putting out the fire. Experiencing a fire can be devastating to you, your family and cherished possessions. JMC understands this at the deepest level.
If and when your home has been damaged by fire, it is critical to contact a company that specializes in fire damage restoration as soon as possible because it will prevent additional damage and save your possessions. JMC is ready to provide immediate and complete, 24/7 response for fire and smoke damage emergencies.
Call (908) 692-7366 for immediate assistance.
Our fire damage restoration services include but are not limited to:
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you the same day
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board up and structural stabilization
- Environmentally friendly methods for cleaning soot and other residue from fire damage
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration
- Complete mitigation to prevent further damage
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Mold Remediation procedures to prevent mold and mildew